I’m looking for ideas on where to work from outside home. Criteria is simple:
- Must have heated public space. I’ve tried working from parks in the winter, and even though most are heated to some extent they get too cold for fingers.
- Relatively quiet
- Free parking
- Must have a desktop surface. Working from the lap is ok for 30 min, not a 4 hour stretch
- Preferably not a coffee shop
Here are my favourites so far:
- Libraries (except Strathcona and Stanley A. Milner, since they have no free parking)
- Second Cup, Oliver Square location
- Hawrelak park (spring-fall only)
Any suggestions from you?